When you create new product listing on your integrated store, these are automatically synced to the Locad Control Tower daily at 3am Singapore Time. If our platform does not find a matching SKU in your Inventory products then our platform will not sync any inventory counts and orders received for this item will not be fulfilled.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to check if a Catalogue product is mapped
- How to manually map a product in your catalogue to the product in your inventory
How to check if a Catalogue product is mapped
- Go to Products > Catalogue products and then search for the SKU.
- If the Inventory SKU is blank with a yellow icon, this means the product listing is not mapped to inventory in our fulfillment center.
- You can view all of your unmapped SKUs by selecting the Unmapped filter at the top of the listings page.
How to manually map a product in your catalogue to the product in your inventory
If you map a catalogue product incorrectly, Locad is not responsible for any orders that are fulfilled with incorrect products as our fulfillment team pick and pack orders based on the mapped inventory SKUs.