Our Helpdesk allows you to view support articles within our Knowledge Base, lodge tickets with our support team and manage your existing tickets with us. Tickets created via the Support widget on your Locad dashboard and by our team on your behalf will also be accessible on the Helpdesk.
Using the Knowledge Base
- Once you visit the Locad Helpdesk, you’ll immediately see our Knowledge Base. It covers a wide range of topics such as how to use our dashboard and guidelines for using Locad's services.
- You can use the Search bar or browse the sections to look for relevant articles to your enquiry.
- If you still need help, you can create a ticket to get in touch with us.
Creating a Ticket
Follow the below steps to reach out to our support team.
- Go to our Helpdesk website https://help.golocad.com/
- Click on the green Login button and enter your Helpdesk account details. If you don't have an account yet, you can still create a ticket and request for an account to be created.
- Click on New Support Ticket
- Fill out the required fields such as country, query type and any additional details needed for our team.
- Include any photos, screenshots or videos where necessary to help our team resolve your enquiry.
- If you have multiple enquiries for different concerns, please ensure to raise these as separate tickets for each enquiry.
- Hit Submit to lodge your ticket. You will also receive a confirmation email with your ticket reference number.
Managing your tickets
You can view your tickets by clicking on the Tickets heading once you have logged in.
You can change your view to show:
All Tickets - All tickets you have created
Open or Pending - All tickets you have created that are not resolved
Resolved or Closed - All tickets that are resolved or closed
The ticket status will indicate the current state of the ticket so you know which ones we are working on, which require your reply and which ones have been resolved.
To view or reply to a ticket, click on the ticket number. This will open up the ticket for you to view the entire conversation history. You can enter your reply in the text field and click the reply button to send an update back to our team.
Note that once a ticket has been closed, it cannot be reopened. Hence, if you reply to a closed ticket, it will create a new ticket.
Exporting your tickets
You may export your tickets by selecting “Export tickets” in the ticket category.
Select the timeframe for the tickets you want to view, you may filter the dates based on:
- Last 30 days
- Last 7 days
- From yesterday
- Set date (customized)
Select the fields and the file type you need then click export. Your data will be downloaded to your device as either a CSV/Excel
If you need any further help, please get in touch with our support team here.